Monday, November 7, 2011

Vlogging

Here is a video blog (vlog) response to a classmate's vlog post, Julianna Damer, that was shared on our class blog! It was my first experience ever vlogging and posting a video to YouTube. However, my classmate Kelsey MacDonald has done many of these before for her previous job. It was a fun way to communicate with the class, rather than commenting on blog posts all the time.

I am hoping to continue vlogging nutrition facts during my spare time, and hope some people on the World Wide Web will find it useful and interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Very creative! I think your vlog is a great way to add excitement to the blogs we are working on. I only wish I could have thought of this first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video was a great idea! I love how you two were encouraging the class to participate in cool imaginative ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Ive always wanted to try as the reader doesn't get a sense of tone when you read comment. Its very fast as well.
    Kelsey I also find it helpful to view other peoples blogs. You can look at their formats and font use to generate your own ideas. For example, i never knew you could sandwich your blog content between 2 bars as Annalise has done. As you add gadgets I also agree that your own personal blog is suited towards toward you.
    Clarity is important for your blog but I think you've done a good job with your font type/layout Annalise. Perfect combination of function and form. I think everyone can agree that they found the topics covered in ALES that can be related to their field of study.

    Great blog/vlog!

    ReplyDelete